Established in 2007, Complete Control Automation has vast experience encompassing Controls Design, Electrical Installations, Control Panel Fabrication, and on-site services. Our experience in controls and automation has allowed us to work with clients across the Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional space. We pride ourselves on working on small to large-scale intricate projects that require the highest level of quality and skill. Our detailed approach allows us to deliver on any project, regardless of the size, timeline or location while maintaining the highest level of safety standards
Three words: Trust. Quality. Efficiency.
Every day we are on site working on a project we have one goal: to make our customers’ lives easier.
Everything we do must be of the highest possible quality.
Everything we do must be must be on time, and on budget.
And when the project is officially finished, the work doesn’t end—we’re always available for service and support.
Our diverse team of designers, engineers, project managers, and tradespeople are highly skilled in all areas of electrical and controls. We invest heavily in robust training programs, seminars, and safety certifications, alongside the latest tools, technology, and equipment for our team members. We make sure they have everything they need to get the job done right, for even the most complex projects.
- Step 1: Discover. We get to know you and your business, and your project’s needs and requirements.
- Step 2: Analyze. We provide you with a robust proposal and transparent, competitive costing. What you see is what you get.
- Step 3: Design. We use digital drawing applications to bring your project to life before the first team member hits the site. Fully realizing your needs and vision “on paper” helps save time and money down the road.
- Step 4: Build. Our highly trained team members bring the latest technology, tools, equipment, and safety gear to the site. Everyone in the field has their own device that they use to report on the project in real-time, make modifications on the spot, and note any potential issues. Everything is carefully documented, monitored, and organized using specialized software and applications. Having these robust systems in place—going far beyond what’s standard—ensures total accuracy, extraordinary efficiency, and smooth sailing throughout.
- Step 5: Service. If a project requires ongoing support or service, we’re always available. And, when you’re ready to expand or act on a multi-year vision, even better. We love coming back and working for our clients again, especially when a large-scale project gets even bigger.
What sets us apart?
Transparency and efficiency are at the core of everything we do. When you choose to work with CCA, you’re choosing to work with a team that never cuts corners, that isn’t afraid to invest in quality, that makes it a point to constantly and carefully communicate to make sure everything goes as planned. When you’re working with complex electrical, automation, and controls projects, a lot can go wrong very quickly. That’s why we put so many systems in place. That’s why we track and report on everything. That’s why we’re constantly updating our team’s training and safety certifications. It’s all to ensure the safe, efficient, and accurate delivery of your project—on time and on budget.